Blockchain in Shared Services
28 June 2018
Hilton Southlake Town Square, Dallas, Texas
Why Blockchain in Shared Services?
- Massively improves spend and volume by enabling real-time settlement of transactions.
- Increases visibility and transparency of business process.
- Replaces paper trail with tamper-proof documentiation; reduces the risk of fraud and errors.
- Improves validation and authentication along the P2P chain.
- Identifies bottlenecks and improves flow and visibility along the supply chain.
More information can be found from the source.
Event & Image Source: BSS