Author: Iris Li
As the top 9 investment company in China, Danhua Capital (DHVC) is a Venture Capital fund that invests primarily in disruptive technology, business model, big market as well as excellent team for companies at the early stage and growth stage. The fund focuses on Artificial Intelligence, AR/VR, Big Data, Blockchain, Enterprise Software and other disruptive technologies. DHVC has a professional investment team that has been working together for over 10 years with exceptional academic, industry and investment background. They bring a special combination of education, research, entrepreneurship, capital market and extensive network together in both Silicon Valley and China region, and in-depth expertise in cutting-edge technologies.
(Resource from: DHVC Official Website)
- Danhua Capital (DHVC) has offered the follow-on investment in FANTOM on June. 11th, which is the world’s first directed acyclic graph (DAG) based on smart contract platform that solves the issue about scalability and confirmation time of the current blockchain technology. FANTOM has gained over ten times capital value for its financing target; Danhua Capital (DHVC), 8 Decimal, Signum Capital, BlockWater, Bibox Fund and other top ten global capital companies have invested in FANTOM. The credit rank of FANTOM is very high based on Icodrops, which is stood as one of the best global blockchain rating platforms.
(Content Image 1)
- Danhua Capital (DHVC) has invested in one blockchain venture project called Hashworld, which is launched by the blockchain team from Tsinghua University. The core aim of Hashworld is to solve the issues of upper-chain assets and across-chain transactions based on establishing the trinity of blockchain transaction platform via the protocol, the technology and the application layer. There are 1200,000 users for its Hashworld app and over 70,000 active users per day.
(Content Image 2)
- Ding Ruoyu from Danhua Capital (DHVC): The topic of next public chain is compatibility and across-chain.
According to the live report from the 2018 3AM World Blockchain Singapore summit by Bishijie, Mr Ding Ruoyu, the managing director of Danhua Capital (DHVC), stated that it was essential to maintain the security and privacy of blockchain area; and meanwhile, the topic of the next public chain is compatibility and across-chain.
“The framework of multi-chains will be formed gradually. Many companies will choose to combine among the private chain, the union chain and the public chain, which will promote the so-called Cambrian Boost. During the period, the key need is to focus on how to open up data sources in different chains for further conversion.
- Danhua Capital (DHVC) will support the follow-on arrangement of the newly-established Ontology Global Capital.
Aimed at supporting the development of global blockchain technologies and the whole industrial ecosystem, Ontology Global Capital (OGC) announced its establishment on June.8th.
OGC welcomes all great blockchain projects to collaborate. Miss Stella Xu who is from Danhua Capital (DHVC) will be the OGC Founding Venture partner to support the follow-on work of OGC. Miss Xu has full expertise on blockchain investment and she has been in venture capital investment area since 2008. She has led the investment and incubation of many blockchain projects such as Ontology, NEO, Fcoin, PTS, Contentos, ADV, MDS, etc sucessfully.
Miss Xu has expected the bright future of OGC and she stated,
“I will continue to promote the close partnerships among OGC, Danhua Capital (DHVC) and other professional investment institutes as well as other business of blockchain industry, further ensuring the development of global blockchain industry and reaching the consensus of the next generation.”
(Content Image 3)
- According to Bitcoinist reported on June. 6th, Danhua Capital (DHVC) has invested in OPEN, which stands as a decentralised online payment system. Danhua Capital (DHVC) has already invested in other blockchain projects such as NEO, ZIL, ELF and ONT before.
(Content Image 4)
Featured Image Resource from: DHVC Official Website
Content Image 1 Resource from: Icodrops
Content Image 2 Resource from: HashWorld Official Website
Content Image 3 Resource from: Medium
Content Image 4 Resource from: Openfuture Official Website