Hosted by WBC, World Blockchain Council and GMGC, Global Mobile Game Confederation, the “Singapore World Blockchain Summit and 2nd International Blockchain Game Forum” ended successfully on the evening of July 18, 2018 at the Pan Pacific Hotel in Singapore. Centered around the theme of “Next in Blockchain”, this year’s summit saw more than 1,000 representatives from more than 30 countries, including political and business leaders, experts and scholars, blockchain companies, investment institutions and technology communities from all around the world. The future trends of blockchain technology and application defines the direction of developing the next generation blockchain.
Lu Heng, CEO of MultiVAC delivered a wonderful speech titled “High-Throughput Flexible Public Blockchain Based on Trusted Sharding Computation”.
The following is a summary of the speech –
MultiVAC is the next-generation blockchain designed for large-scale DApps. It uses the credible fragmentation technology to give the blockchain system the ability of “high throughput, flexible computing, unlimited expansion”. As the world’s first credibility probability model concept, MultiVAC integrates the technical features of “credibility probability model, account transaction fragmentation, elastic computing model, Byzantine consensus family” to create a new multi-model decentralized application ecosystem.
MultiVAC ROADMAP –
Second quarter of 2018- release of the White Paper & Trusted Fragmentation Solution
Third quarter of 2018- release of segmented transaction development & POC data
Fourth quarter of 2018- online test network & open source code
First quarter of 2019- release and updating of flexible computing
Second quarter of 2019- release of online mainnet
A few key pieces of information about MultiVAC:
1. A public blockchain designed for complex DApps.
2. High throughput through the use of innovative fragmentation technology allowing the speed to reach 10,000 times that of Bitcoin.
3. Elastic calculation- can choose decentralization, security and expandability.
4. Unlimited expansion, a free market with strong economic incentives, can expand scalability.
5. Designed by a strong team of experts and well-known investors both in home country and overseas.
MultiVAC startup team:
Ying Xiang, Chief Technology Officer, MultiVAC
Associate Professor of Tianjin University, Ph.D. in Computer Science from Nanyang Technological University. Parallel algorithms and general purpose computing expert. At the age of 26, he became the youngest associate professor at Tianjin University through the Youth Thousand Talents Program. Published more than 20 papers at leading academic conferences and academic weekly magazines such as SIGGRAPH.
Wang Chen, Chief Marketing Officer, MultiVAC
Director of Market Operations for Finance. Create the first new media and community brand in the vertical field of human resources in China, covering more than one million vertical groups. US group reviews product manager. Co-founder of Ju Li New House. The youngest post-90s representative of the Beijing People’s Congress, the executive chairman of the China University Media Alliance.
MultiVAC ‘s powerful team of experts:
• 2 professors (Nanyang Technological University / Tianjin University)
• 5 PhD graduates (Nanyang Technological University / Harvard University / University of Sydney / Microsoft Research Asia)
• 7 algorithmic researchers (Tsinghua University / Stanford University / McGill University)
• 8 R&D engineers (Google/Facebook/Alibaba/Meituan)
• 6 consultants (NGC/Fabric/Nanyang Technological University/Meituan)